A word from Georgina Hoy-Manners


Hellay chaps. Jolly nice to be allied to blog away on the Weasel's blog. Do you nay, I really do not like the idea of us having a nuclear deterrent. They are noisy and expensive and who are you going to point it at?

The Painy Club has been simply beastly this week. Little Araminta Kettle-Frobisher screamed and screamed until she gave birth and Lysistrata Tollemache wet her self in the saddle...In. The . Saddle!!! "Get dine," I shited, lidely..but she took nay natice whatsoever.
I went hiking this week in the Cairngorms. A few pals lost the odd toe due to frostbite, but they soon had the old Le Creuset out and knocked up a hearty game soup (add a few fennel seeds at the end, it's delicious) and then the cry was onward and upward without crampons. We took it easy.. just did abite 45 miles altogether until my darling fiance, Freddy came and rescued us in his helicopter. Everyone had hypothermia by that time but I had them singing, "Ten Green Bottles" to keep spirits up. Well its off to muck ite the horses for me and later we are having a few friends arind for some high quality skunk and a few nibbles. Toodle pip!!

Yours ever, George

1 comment:

Calvin Jones said...

http://climatechangeaction.blogspot.com/2006/12/eco-catastrophe-cairngorms-aka-my-home.html