Hey, Clarkson, stop nicking Weasel's material

"Trying to talk sensibly when all around have lost their heads, and their ability to sit on a chair, is like trying to do applied maths while being keelhauled. I’ve often wondered how my teetotal friends have managed to stay on the wagon when they are surrounded by booze and boozers." Says well known motoring bloke Jeremy Clarkson.

Funny that. Less than two weeks ago, I blogged:

Last night I had the somewhat infrequent experience of being "The Driver" - the one who sits there nursing a shandy all evening while all around are losing their heads. Fuck me, it's like being in a parallel universe.

Just remember, you heard it here first.

1 comment:

RantinRab said...

So, you have a famous reader! Jezza, if you're reading this, get an up to date pic on your Sun column. It's about 10 years old!