New look

I hope you like the new look. A lick of paint and some help from friends. I have given it a lot of thought. I also took account of comments sent to me on the reader's survey. Primarily, many of you commented on the saminess of blogs. One astute writer called it pasting bits from the Daily Mail and adding a few swear words. I agree. I also think that to make this blog look like a hard, biting newsy one belies its soft fluffy core, and the fact that my readers are a bit more discerning and demand more. And to the respondent who asked, "what are the dancing liquourice allsorts about?" - Some images haunt me, but in a nice way. That one did and always does. I love retro-surrealism - press play to see what I mean:

You can still do my reader survey if you want to help me make this blog better. There are only ten questions and you do not have to fill in the comment fields. Click here to take survey
Please do!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Weasel, Brilliant idea to become the first blog to write on Scottish oatcakes. It's inspired me to fiddle with mine.

Dick Puddlecote said...

It's scary that Spangles have finally departed from one of the last places you could find them ... Christmas selection boxes. The end of an era. :(

Jim Baxter said...

The gap left (in my teeth) by Spangles cannot be filled. Fox's Glacier Fruits are the methadone of the Spangles-deprived.

RMcGeddon said...

Very smart new blog. And using magnolia is definitely a bloke thing. Easy to paint over every couple of years.