Ruritania's Entry for Eurovision Song Contest


Stop Press!!!!! A late entry into the Eurovision Song Contest. Ruritania's Ludmilla Bathory has provided us with the quintessential Euro Song,

SAVE ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN AND ORPHANED FLUFFY KITTENS
.


( All proceeds to Elastoplast)

The World is very hard
And sometimes not so nice
The iron grip of indifference
holds me like a vice
but when I see a kitten
or a crying child
I drown my sorrows down the pub
with a pint of Mild


SOrry - I cannot go on - I am choked with emotion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!! :o)
You're chicken is done!!
You can also post the 6 Legged Chicken on your site. It's in my January section. :o)

a.c.t. said...

Lordi would eat those fluffy kittens alive. Your favs Lordi are doing really well - God I CANNOT believe I'm actually watching this shite. Mind you Terry Wogan is very entertaining with quotes such as "he's had a drink ot two hasn't he?" and "Get on with it you idiot"

a.c.t. said...

Crack open the champagne Weasel.