The Weasel Throws his rattle out of the Pram

(As you will see, I wrote this some time ago. Well it is time to have another go. Bare with me.)

No body is reading this, or if they are they are just effing lurking. Thanks to two or three obvious exceptions who bothered to leave a comment. It makes you feel you are not talking to yourself.

Anyway. I put a lot of effort into this blog and frankly, I think it has served its spurious purpose, which is a sort of way of avoiding proper writing, and exploring ways of expression which is what I am supposed to be doing.

It does not take a moment to leave a comment on someone's blog, however bland or fatuous. It shows appreciation. You who lurk and go should be ashamed of yourselves.

Well I am done. I am not inviting comments, nor do I expect a raft of people pleading with me to carry on. In any event, I have turned off the comment facility since the last thing I want is that kind of attention.

There are something like 250 articles in the archives. They have all been created, considered and painted by me. They are me. Or a part of me. I invite you to look and enjoy.

Thank you and goodbye.

Wrinkled Weasel

No comments: