- Political Correctness will finally be seen for the fallacious garbage bin of internal contradictions and travesty of natural justice that it truly is. People will see the light on this and so called minorities will feel the cold wind of just criticism for exploiting it to the full.
- The BBC will not survive by extorting money from the public by menaces, and probably contract massively or disappear altogether.
- Islamic fundamentalism will be met head on with bloody results.
- England and Wales will continue to slide down the scale in world rankings and end up on a financial and social level with Kazakhstan.
- Scotland will continue to emerge as a viable independent nation.
- David Cameron will not survive a second term in office as PM, though he will be PM, since he is palpably weak and devoid of charisma.
- The divide between rich and poor, privileged and disenfranchised will widen.
- Lies and Greed will remain the driving force of politics and commerce.
Sorry to piss on your cornflakes. Other suggestions welcome.